Co'Capo UNVEILED



Hi there.

I've been anticipating this launch for a while now and finally, the day is here! What am I talking about?
Okay.

Unveiling the Brand Name:
Co'Capo


Co'Capo is a contemporary head wrap and beach wrap brand.
Yes, head wrap! Beach wrap! Finally we have a brand catering to our wrap needs!


So basically, Co'Capo is into scarves and sarongs, both for beach purposes and any other purpose. It's a multi-purpose merchandise.

Both the scarves and sarongs can be worn at the beach, by the pool, as a scarf, or as a shawl. So it's literally an all purpose stuff.
It can be worn in many ways as it would add a colourful vibe and an artistic flair to ones look and wardrobe.

Who's into scarves in general? I am...

Gotta let you guys in on my style hack/secret.
So for those of us ladies that don't usually dig belts( I don't at all), I use my scarves as belt lol. I feel it adds an eccentric vibe to whatever style I plan on rocking that requires it and that goes in line with my personality (more on this on the next post)


So back to board, scarves are an all rounder. We can use them on the head, around our bodies, around our necks, as an accessory on our wrists, as an accessory on our hair or like my style secret, as a belt!


Want to cop a Co'Capo?
Seek them on Instagram @co.capo. All enquiries can be made through there.

More photos below as I sign out x






Redefining style psychology in the '17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe Seal

MATCHING UNDERWEAR AND YOUR PERSONALITY