Shoe Seal

Heyyo style savvy people.

When you hear shoe seal, I guess you know where I'm headed.

We don't need lessons to know that having something to protect our foot is a must own item. Or who would love going around on barefoot? I guess nobody.

Shoes are the items created for us to protect our foot from almost all, usually with sturdy soles.

Shoes are an accessory and they have the complete say in a look. Stylish and fashion conscious people know that footwear makes the style seal. They often say 'Good shoes certainly make a style statement'. Which I find to be hellla true.

Picture this: as a female, there's a dinner event. And I was invited. I order a lovely dress, all sparkly and chic from maybe say Mai Atafo ( Nigerian Designer) and got my hair done at maybe say, Sari's Signature (Nigerian Hairstylist) and make up done by maybe say 'bmpro' (Nigerian  Make up Artist) and ofcourse, use a perfume. Let's choose RiRi by Rihanna lol. So all done and set. Please, ask what footwear I would rock, naturally,to seal the look?!

So then I show up at the red carpet with all of that strong look going, only for the paparazzi and everyone to spot that I have a flat sandal on.... or some ballet flats.... likeeeee?!!??!! What?!

That would literally, kill the look. Like, literally. If I were the one looking and beaming at the person and I notice that, I would become lazy immediately. That would be a no from me!

So guys, we all should know this but it wouldn't hurt to say it. We need to be style conscious as it says a lot and it makes or breaks everything. Especially when it comes to sealing the style.


What are your reviews or comments? Leave them below or send a mail to lesachstyles@gmail.com.
Also don't forget to subscribe to get these sane words directly into your inbox!




Redefining style psychology in the '17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MATCHING UNDERWEAR AND YOUR PERSONALITY

Co'Capo UNVEILED