RED LADY x MEN

Hi people.
First and foremost, to dissect the topic. The color RED is strongly linked to desire and attraction. Therefore psychologically, research has shown that wearing red clothes make women look more attractive to men. With that, men are more likely to approach a woman for a date, if she’s wearing RED.  I mean there’s just something about that color, right guys…





                                                                                                   PHOYOGRAPHED BY: @CAPTUREDBYTESS
Now hold up guys, I’m not insinuating that this goes for all men. But I’d deduct just a few percentages from the 100%. We all have our very different perspective on things and in my own opinion, I’d say that most men embrace the flashy and shade the dull…..
Colors contribute more than just the aesthetics. They carry specific meanings such as good or bad and that in turn has important influences on ones psychological functioning,
I want women to ponder on this. Do you prefer to wear red for dates or you take advantage of the fact that when you wear RED, you attract a man’s attention?
Also for y’all men, ponder on this, when you think about ladies sexiness, what color comes to mind? Hmmm?

                                                                                                PHOTOGRAPHED BY : @CAPTUREDBYTESS
As a lady, personally, I don’t dig the color red being a whole on my body. However, I usually think a color red is necessary somewhere lol. Either on my lips or nails, just a touch somewhere. And I for one am convinced that men are attracted to the hot color RED, so I take advantage of that fact.


This wouldn’t be completely proven if you all don’t drop your comments, stating your perspective on the topic. Let’s discuss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe Seal

MATCHING UNDERWEAR AND YOUR PERSONALITY

Co'Capo UNVEILED