Brand Name



Yesss! So excited to share with you all my first favourite fashion brand.... okay let me rephrase, for every segment in fashion, I have a favourite designer/ brand. I.e, for high fashion/ couture, I have a favourite. For streetwear, I have. For Athleisure, I have.
So for this segment today, it's my favourite streetwear brand. I'm certain that as I drop the name, you guys will feel me!


This brand caters to the young culture, the hip hop culture. Punk rock culture, pop culture etc. They produce clothes, shoes and accessories, amongst other things.

I am really not sure why I dig them so much. Most times, I feel it's because it was founded in the same timeline I was founded( birthed lol) jokes.

This brand has a number of locations worldwide, including the fashion capitals New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Tokyo, amongst others.
lol I hate suspense too but this is worth it...

Brand Name:  SUPREME

SUPREME was founded by James Jebbia in 1994. That's some 23 years back and is still standing strong and hip today. Hipper than ever.

One time, I had a conversation with my guy friends and we stumbled on the streetwear topic and we asked ourselves our top 5 streetwear brand. The mutual brand that was named was Supreme.

What is life without a collaboration? I don't know the answer to this question but I tell you, Supreme has  not always gone solo without wanting to create something epic with other brands. They have had quite a number of collaborations with top brands actually, such as Air Jordan, Nike, Vans, Timberland( dope dope stuffs) amongst others and lately, they just announced a collaboration with a top luxury fashion company. None other than Louis Vuitton.
I really, truly, honestly can't wait for this to drop. Like you guys, Supreme x LouisVuitton??? What??!
It's going to be hot and stuff. Just saying. Lol.

Anyway, notable celebrities have rocked supreme and still are, like Justin Bieber, Chris Breezy(fav💜), Drizzy Drake, Kanye 'yeezy' West, Wale, Teyana Taylor, DJ 'Billi' Khaled, P.Diddy etc.

Cop a Supreme wear today, tomorrow, whenever... just make sure you do soon.



Redefining style psychology in the '17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe Seal

MATCHING UNDERWEAR AND YOUR PERSONALITY

Co'Capo UNVEILED